Yes you, we are always looking for new authors. If you have an idea that appeals to our readers and moves our industry forward, we want to know more. However, you don’t have to wait for an idea that will redefine web design. Just try to give readers a fresh perspective on the topic that keeps you busy at night.
Let’s be honest, though: writing for ALA takes work. We want your product to be at its best and push you to do it. Once accepted, you will receive detailed feedback from our team and work closely with the editor on the reviews.
This is also useful. Thousands of your coworkers (and potential employers, clients, or editors) will read your work, and you learn a lot in the process: about how to communicate your ideas, about writing and even about the topic with which you thought you started. knew well.
What are we looking for
You can submit a draft, partial draft, or short presentation (a few paragraphs that summarize your topic and why it’s important to our readers) along with the outline. The more complete your request, the better we can give your opinion. Please note that we only accept original content – we do not post anything that has been posted elsewhere (not even on your blog).
Please do not send us any press releases or sales presentations. They make us sad inside.
Before submitting, check out our style guide and the latest articles on how to structure and format your work, and be sure to type:
- It has a thesis and a clear topic, not just a list of tips and tricks.
- He has a voice. Be bold, interesting and human.
- It targets an audience of designers, developers, content strategists, information architects, etc.
- It is supported by convincing arguments, not just opinions. Check the facts and cite sources if necessary.
- Our style guide follows.
For a few words of wisdom on the writing process, see “Writing is thinking”. You should also include “Want to write an article?” Activate. Find out the most common mistakes we see in presentations and how to avoid them.
What do we publish
We publish articles ranging from 600 to 2,500 words, depending on the complexity of the topic. Average of 1500 words. Articles often have their own image. Articles can have a free tone and free content, ideal for less intensive tutorials and materials, or they can be strictly structured and edited. It all has to be a well thought out study of current and current problems in the web industry.
How to send Us (and what comes next)
Send us an e-mail. We prefer to submit documents in Google Docs format so that editors can easily provide comments and recommendations right in the draft. You can also send us a simple text file, a Markdown file, or a link to an HTML document. (Please do not submit the resource zip file unless the publisher requests it.)
Here’s what happens after you click the Submit button:
- The editor will review your contribution and determine if this change is possible. In this case, the whole team will review and discuss it. This happens once a week.
- The editor collects the team’s comments and sends the notes back to you. (We rarely accept an item the first time, but we’ll let you know if we’re interested.)
- Once you have responded to our comments, please resubmit the revised draft. The team will talk about it again and let you know if we want to accept it.
- If we accept your article, the editor will work closely with you on the organization, reasoning and style.
- We will schedule a post once the review is complete. We can’t give you a specific release date until the item is nearly ready.
Just Fill this Following Contact Form , if Your are Interesting with Above Intimations and want to submit your Content with Us for Get The high DA Link. You are Just Warm welcome and Responded after Contact us Through Fill up This Form :