What is Diabetes?
Diabetes is a medical condition when you have relatively higher levels of blood glucose (sugar) in your body than normal. Your level of blood sugar is controlled by a hormone called “insulin “produced by the pancreas, which helps glucose to better absorb and provide cells enough energy molecules (ATP).
A state when your blood sugar levels become high than normal, this condition is known as hyperglycemia, on the other hand, if the blood glucose levels are low then this condition is known as hypoglycemia.
Types of Diabetes:
- Type 1: in which insulin is not been produced properly by the pancreas causing high levels of glucose in the body. Young children and adults more commonly suffer from diabetes type 1 and struggling hard to overcome this condition by taking regular insulin units to survive a little longer.
- Type 2: It is common and can occur in any age commonly attack to middle age or older people or people already suffering from obesity. People with this type of diabetes take Metformin containing drugs to stable there diabetic condition.
- Type 3: Gestational Diabetes occurs during pregnancy but rarely when high carbohydrate consumption is practiced as well as pancreas functionality decreases, but this kind of type 2 diabetes recovered easily after delivery.
Some other less common types of are Monogenic diabetes and Cystic Fibrosis-Related Diabetes.
Reversing Diabetes Naturally:
Carbohydrates from the food when enters into the body broken down into simple sugars (glucose). After the process of glycolysis (the breakdown of glucose), it produces ATP molecules to provide energy to cells for working. When the pancreas shows malfunctioning and insulin is produced less or unable to provide a binding to glucose molecules, the level of glucose increases in the blood and causes troubles.
Diabetes has no treatment other than just maintaining it through artificial insulin units or drugs. But now you have some health professionals who can help you to reverse your diabetes naturally. It can be controlled by controlling your food consumption and maintain portion size. Eating more vegetables and less simple carbohydrates can help you to reverse without insulin and any other drug. People might tell you those carbohydrates are bad for diabetes and health too but here I wanted you all to know that not all carbohydrates are bad as carbohydrates contain fiber content too and also rich in vitamin B complex molecules. Carbohydrates having good properties, I call them “smart carbs” they are also pronounced as “complex carbs” which are way healthier for you and help you to maintain your diabetes as well as provide you satiety.
Diabetes Diet Guidelines for Diabetic Patients:
- Take 2 glasses of water after every meal.
- Exercise regularly.
- Avoid taking beverages, sweets, and other simple sugars.
- Have barley porridge once in a day.
- Try to take green tea 15 min before going to bed just to enhance body metabolism.
- Avoid taking bakery products and start having some fresh fruits and vegetable recipes.
- Keep yourself busy to avoid unusual munching.